Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dulera Inhl.

5/21/2014 9:02:16 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This caused sores in my mouth and throat i almost couldn,t breath.I rinsed but got under my dentures and has put me in great discomfront.Do not take this stuff.

5/18/2014 8:20:36 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have COPD. i use to be on Advair for 6 years. as time went by it got to go down to my lungs slower. my doctor put me on Dulera 6 months ago, so far. so good. he said because it goes down faster.

5/6/2014 8:26:05 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Do not take this drug, DANGEROUS!! I used it for two days went to bed that night, woke up during the night coughing sat straight up in bed could not get a good breath, got up felt dizzy I was snaking all over I have never been so cold in my life took my temperature it was 103.9 got my husband to get electric blanket and some Tylenol some time during that night I started to sweat all my clothes and ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2014 1:11:57 AM

Reviewer: Burton, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take Dulera for COPD. My large airways have improved, going from 25% to 57% of normal. I have overcome loss of voice by gargling 10 times instead of just 4 or 5. Otherwise, I get a very raspy voice. I have had a few leg cramps in odd places. I also am having migraines (visual problems but no headache) almost daily. Prior to taking Dulera, I got them about once a year. I also have a lot ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2014 3:05:56 PM

Reviewer: arcmaker, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It seem to work good, but after one month i had to quit using it. I almost lost my voice and could barely talk, only a whisper. I don't know if was just me or if anyone else had this problem. I would not suggest this to my friends.

man rubbing painful knee