Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dulera Inhl.

5/18/2014 8:20:36 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have COPD. i use to be on Advair for 6 years. as time went by it got to go down to my lungs slower. my doctor put me on Dulera 6 months ago, so far. so good. he said because it goes down faster.

5/6/2014 8:26:05 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Do not take this drug, DANGEROUS!! I used it for two days went to bed that night, woke up during the night coughing sat straight up in bed could not get a good breath, got up felt dizzy I was snaking all over I have never been so cold in my life took my temperature it was 103.9 got my husband to get electric blanket and some Tylenol some time during that night I started to sweat all my clothes and ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2014 1:11:57 AM

Reviewer: Burton, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take Dulera for COPD. My large airways have improved, going from 25% to 57% of normal. I have overcome loss of voice by gargling 10 times instead of just 4 or 5. Otherwise, I get a very raspy voice. I have had a few leg cramps in odd places. I also am having migraines (visual problems but no headache) almost daily. Prior to taking Dulera, I got them about once a year. I also have a lot ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2014 3:05:56 PM

Reviewer: arcmaker, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It seem to work good, but after one month i had to quit using it. I almost lost my voice and could barely talk, only a whisper. I don't know if was just me or if anyone else had this problem. I would not suggest this to my friends.

11/21/2013 6:33:07 PM

Reviewer: Leagen, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It helped my breathing right away but after 2 months on it I started to get a Tight feeling in my chest and discomfort into my back and my heart was racing. I also had the Worst legs cramps at night along with Toe cramps which I had Never had before. I quit the Dulera and all the problems went away in a few days. I can not feel that it was anythig But the Dulera causing those problems.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.