Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dulera inhl.

3/13/2014 3:05:56 PM

Reviewer: arcmaker, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It seem to work good, but after one month i had to quit using it. I almost lost my voice and could barely talk, only a whisper. I don't know if was just me or if anyone else had this problem. I would not suggest this to my friends.

11/21/2013 6:33:07 PM

Reviewer: Leagen, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It helped my breathing right away but after 2 months on it I started to get a Tight feeling in my chest and discomfort into my back and my heart was racing. I also had the Worst legs cramps at night along with Toe cramps which I had Never had before. I quit the Dulera and all the problems went away in a few days. I can not feel that it was anythig But the Dulera causing those problems.

10/28/2013 10:20:22 PM

Reviewer: henry, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i am diabeta and i am scare but the doctor put me on it

9/18/2013 12:22:07 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
leg cramps unknown if it relates to inhaler

9/15/2013 4:34:15 PM

Reviewer: qqsuzie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
hello I am a new user I am 66 and I have copd been on symbicort for like 7 yr. I keep a constant cough lots of mucas i mean bad. Also I can't hardley breathe at all.. today i started dulera, as i go to the dr. like every 6 weeks it is steroids and levaquin, as my congestion is so bad, does anyone out there, maybe that took symbicort for awhile did u ever experence this , i have a bad cough 24 ... Show Full Comment