Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tribenzor Oral.

8/18/2011 10:02:09 AM

Reviewer: Dee1100, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had extremely high blood pressure over 170/110 and lisinopril was not working. I switched to this one and the second day it was down to 140/90 and the third day it was 124/78....Awesome! I feel better and less swollen. Today is the 4th day and Im still fine...hopefully I will not notice any side effects as the days go by but so far I feel like a new person!!! :)

8/17/2011 2:50:47 AM

Reviewer: Anonymous in San Diego, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication once daily for 6 days. It did lower my blood pressure approximately 10 points both systolic and diastolic. However I was awakened at night with severe muscle cramps in legs and feet and developed muscles twitching in my arms and hands during the daytime which lasted the entire time that I took this medication. My doctor had me discontinue this and return to my previous meds. ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2011 2:33:42 PM

Reviewer: TT, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on this med for about 2 months. It has definitely helped lower my BP, but I have experiencedjoint pains and now an itchy rash. Will need to visit MD again.

7/26/2011 7:11:42 PM

Reviewer: nonesuch, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
immediate reduction in blood presure, but elevated heart rate... I work outside in So. FL. Heart rate may be related to getting my blod to the skin surface for cooling. I don't know. Just had blood work, will see my DR. in a week or so and discuss it. BTW I'm 58 6' tall very large frame & 230 lbs. Could stand to loose 25-35 LBS and am working on it (down from 257)

7/5/2011 9:59:59 AM

Reviewer: Tribenszor, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used to to take Amlodipine and suffered aches and pains. I told the dolctor and with a separate pill for water retention(Hydrochlorot)i began to feel great. I was fine then the doctor recommended I combine them by taking Tribenzor. Now i feel the aches and pains again. My sex drive has dimiished even more.