Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tribenzor Oral.

4/9/2013 9:20:22 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I can't really rate the effectiveness, I took only ONE dose of this. It was the drug from "H." I was dizzy, had a headache, my eye balls ached, I had diarrhea and nausea and joint pain. Within a few days I had bronchitis and my shoulder hurt. The bronchitis and shoulder pain, which I thought was bursitis, took a couple of days to manifest. Everything else appeared within several ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2013 10:29:02 AM

Reviewer: Dreamgirl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for two years now.When I first started taking BP was 194/101.Now my Bp runs 120/86. I had tried several medications before Tribenzor but none was successful. After reading side affects I was a afraid but I needed help.I have had No side affects from this medication.I am very happy to take one pill a day and have starting walking and loosing weight

4/3/2013 12:56:29 PM

Reviewer: MichaelMurphy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It works well at controlling my blood pressure, but I sometimes have numbness and tingling up and down both arms and across my chest. The numbness is accompanied by shortness of breath and dizziness. I also sometimes have trouble sleeping in spite of being on prescription sleeping pills (doxepin), which worked well before I started taking tribenzor.

3/7/2013 7:34:18 AM

Reviewer: Greg, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After trying several medications this worked well in bringing down my BP. The problem is that after about a week I was so depressed I couldn't stand it. Stopped taking it and depression went away.

1/9/2013 4:52:28 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)