Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Silenor Oral.

6/19/2011 10:37:32 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have relapsing remitting Multiple Sclerosis. I suffer from insomnia related to symptoms of my MS. After trying nearly everything under the sun , I decided to give this drug a try. I've been on it for a month and still have all three types of insomnia. I find it ineffective.

6/10/2011 11:02:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
5/24/2011 10:59:28 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
My physician gave me some samples and I was ecouraged by the comments of others. I have taken this med twice, and it did not help me fall asleep, but definitely got more sleep. I also noticed that it lowers my blood pressur-both numbers significantly-about 25 points. i am also on benazepril.

5/13/2011 7:56:58 AM

Reviewer: Chris, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
4/13/2011 7:03:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been having trouble sleeping for quite a while. First I was on Lunesta which worked well but gave me a horrible metallic taste in my mouth which was not worth it to me. Then I was on Ambien, but no matter how much sleep I got I was still tired all day the next day and could fall asleep at any time during the day. My doctor gave me some samples of Silenor which has worked really well!