Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Silenor Oral.

5/24/2011 10:59:28 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
My physician gave me some samples and I was ecouraged by the comments of others. I have taken this med twice, and it did not help me fall asleep, but definitely got more sleep. I also noticed that it lowers my blood pressur-both numbers significantly-about 25 points. i am also on benazepril.

5/13/2011 7:56:58 AM

Reviewer: Chris, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
4/13/2011 7:03:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been having trouble sleeping for quite a while. First I was on Lunesta which worked well but gave me a horrible metallic taste in my mouth which was not worth it to me. Then I was on Ambien, but no matter how much sleep I got I was still tired all day the next day and could fall asleep at any time during the day. My doctor gave me some samples of Silenor which has worked really well!

4/12/2011 12:52:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've tried them all and the problem with Ambien and Lunesta is that I was loopy the next morning. At least with Silenor 6 mg here I stay asleep for around 8 hours and wake up without the nasty baggage.

4/6/2011 4:21:26 PM

Reviewer: Peppermint Patty, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking this medication about 3 nights ago because I could fall asleep or stay asleep. The insomia is still there. I find I can sleep very well the next day around 2pm. The remainder of the day I struggle with drowsiness.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver