Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Silenor oral.

5/13/2011 7:56:58 AM

Reviewer: Chris, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
    4/13/2011 7:03:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been having trouble sleeping for quite a while. First I was on Lunesta which worked well but gave me a horrible metallic taste in my mouth which was not worth it to me. Then I was on Ambien, but no matter how much sleep I got I was still tired all day the next day and could fall asleep at any time during the day. My doctor gave me some samples of Silenor which has worked really well!

4/12/2011 12:52:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've tried them all and the problem with Ambien and Lunesta is that I was loopy the next morning. At least with Silenor 6 mg here I stay asleep for around 8 hours and wake up without the nasty baggage.

4/6/2011 4:21:26 PM

Reviewer: Peppermint Patty, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started taking this medication about 3 nights ago because I could fall asleep or stay asleep. The insomia is still there. I find I can sleep very well the next day around 2pm. The remainder of the day I struggle with drowsiness.

3/6/2011 4:42:42 PM

Reviewer: Ophelia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given a sample of Silenor after talking with my doctor about my problems with the generic I take for Ambien which was only being able to sleep 4-5 hrs and not being able to fall back to sleep after waking. I took Silenor on friday nite knowing I didn't have to work the next day. Well, Silenor did not help me fall asleep and then when I finally did fall to sleep I had nightmare after nigh ... Show Full Comment