Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Veltin Top.

10/3/2011 11:15:08 AM

Reviewer: sljm520, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Veltin for approx 6 weeks and have gotten fabulous results. My skin is so clear, complexion has evened out and my skin is so soft. I use Veltin nightly after washing my face. I then use Cervae pm first then dap my forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose with the Veltin then rub it in. I have a few white heads which I never had before but the cystic acne is completely gone!

10/3/2011 12:28:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I wish I never put this stuff on my face! I only used it for 10 days and it made me break out worse than I ever have in my entire life! BE CAREFULL it will make your acne 100 times worse

10/2/2011 10:05:47 AM

Reviewer: Smrtbld, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My acne was diagnosed by a dermatologist and he gave me samples to use on inside of my thighs. I had severe redness and worsening of the skin along with severe itching and abdominal cramping. Now my skin looks worse and thanks to webmd I learned about the unexplained stomach cramping I've been having.

6/16/2011 1:23:21 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It gave me a rash on both my cheeks, leaving my skin red, blotchy, itchy, peeling, and scabbed.

6/13/2011 11:07:46 AM

Reviewer: gud2bmoe, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
no change other than skin peeling