Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gilenya oral.

2/16/2015 4:14:59 PM

Reviewer: Rachel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took Gilenya for 12 days and experienced several serious side effects and an onset of the disease it's meant to protect you from, MS. My symptoms included, dizziness, vertigo, balance issues, upset stomach, weakness and tiredness, heart palpation s and chest tightness,diarrhea, light sensitivity and headaches. When I stopped taking Gilenya these symptoms left after a couple of days but was l ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2015 1:02:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I’m 26 years old and I was diagnosed with MS about a year and a half ago. I’m very asymptomatic, this means my symptoms may go unnoticed. Weakness in my legs and arms, and lack of sensitivity in my face are included on the symptoms I felt. 4 months ago I started the Gilenya treatment, the one and only drug I have ever taken for MS. At the same time, I started taking an orthomolecular treatment (bi ... Show Full Comment

1/24/2015 2:05:55 AM

Reviewer: MommiZ, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Gilenya for a year now. I have a very stressful job and would have a relapse about every 3 months. I have not had a relapse with Gilenya. I feel like my old self. I definitely don't feel 100% if I forget to take the pill. I feel a bit off. So I make every effort to take it every day.

8/29/2014 10:08:10 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Gilenya now for a month and I am very satisfied so far. The only symptoms I have encountered was vertigo for a few days and headaches here and there. Before I was on the pill my fatigue was out of control. Now I have my energy back! I am hopeful that this medicine will continue to help me continuing forward.

8/18/2014 1:48:46 PM

Reviewer: Mimi's Mom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has been terrific for me. I was on 2 injections, both stopped for side effects. Tried Tecfidera but side effects so bad ended up in ER. I've been taking Gilenya for about a month now, no side effects at all.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.