Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

4/28/2011 4:14:38 PM

Reviewer: infobee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Taking Beyaz for second month now and I don't really have any bad side effects, sure my libido on lower side - but so is with almost all birth control pills. I had some acne in the beginning, but it's gone now, no headaches...no real bad mood swings. I would say - give a pill little bit more time and your body will get used to it.

4/28/2011 3:11:07 PM

Comment:
Ever since i started this birth control, I have been a crazy byotch! It makes me break through bleed everyday and I started breaking out. I do not recommend Beyaz!!

4/26/2011 1:00:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been taking Beyaz for about two weeks and I can honestly say I haven't had any serious problems...so far. I have noticed breast tenderness and the first few days I had a couple nighmares lol which I associate with Beyaz since I hadn't had any prior. I have been craving EVERYTHING mostly sweet or salty foods but I can't say if Beyaz is the reason. I would recommend Beyaz a ... Show Full Comment

4/20/2011 8:30:51 PM

Reviewer: Jenniferkc, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking beyaz 3 weeks ago, i have felt weird from the beginning...I have not been able to sleep, and feel sad. Furthermore, i have started growing spots of facial hair! So I started doing some research, and sure enough this bc causes this plus more...I'm stopping this horrible drug. So not worth it!

4/14/2011 3:07:33 PM

Reviewer: prettygirl08, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I dreaded taking Beyaz because I knew I will feel nauseated for rest of the day. I would have to take it late at night and go to sleep immediately! Also I had great skin until Beyaz it caused acne for me as well. Everyone is different however my Dr. to switch me to another Birth Control..TriNessa! Wish me luck