Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

4/29/2011 12:09:04 PM

Reviewer: Marie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First week of taking beyaz I was perfectly fine, thought this bcp was great. Second week of taking beyaz I have been one emotional roller coaster. I cry over everything! I'm nauseous and my head won't stop hurting. Also I've been feeling depressed. I'm going to finish this pack and see what week 3 would be like. Can't get any worse than this week right? Hope not. If so I'm ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2011 4:14:38 PM

Reviewer: infobee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Taking Beyaz for second month now and I don't really have any bad side effects, sure my libido on lower side - but so is with almost all birth control pills. I had some acne in the beginning, but it's gone now, no headaches...no real bad mood swings. I would say - give a pill little bit more time and your body will get used to it.

4/28/2011 3:11:07 PM

Comment:
Ever since i started this birth control, I have been a crazy byotch! It makes me break through bleed everyday and I started breaking out. I do not recommend Beyaz!!

4/26/2011 1:00:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been taking Beyaz for about two weeks and I can honestly say I haven't had any serious problems...so far. I have noticed breast tenderness and the first few days I had a couple nighmares lol which I associate with Beyaz since I hadn't had any prior. I have been craving EVERYTHING mostly sweet or salty foods but I can't say if Beyaz is the reason. I would recommend Beyaz a ... Show Full Comment

4/20/2011 8:30:51 PM

Reviewer: Jenniferkc, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking beyaz 3 weeks ago, i have felt weird from the beginning...I have not been able to sleep, and feel sad. Furthermore, i have started growing spots of facial hair! So I started doing some research, and sure enough this bc causes this plus more...I'm stopping this horrible drug. So not worth it!

Does your kid have symptoms?