Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

3/29/2011 10:49:36 PM

Reviewer: trisha, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
during the 3 week course of this pill, i had felt nothing but heart pain and torture mentally. i have never been a person of mental anguish but talking this, all io think of sucide and always wanting to die. this made pmdd look easy. one week of being a little off to now, everyday feeling Psychosis running inside of me.

3/28/2011 8:58:55 PM

Reviewer: Bubz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me to Beyaz from Ortho Tri- Cyclin even though I am not as emotional as I was before I still feel extremely emotional and moody and lash out for no reason. However I feel maybe birth controll just isnt for me.

3/27/2011 8:05:57 PM

Reviewer: user1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
recently switched to Beyaz from Tri-Nessa ( the generic of Ortho-Tricyclin) I usually think the side effects or the reviews are always the extreme cases, even if i do get some, it'd be temporary or in my mind. HOWEVER, with Beyaz, I have been feeling really OFF. I've been experiencing extreme gloomy/moodiness for no particular reason. libido level is negative, heartburn, dizziness, extreme ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2011 8:03:43 PM

Reviewer: Mimi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My gyno switched me to Beyaz after being on Yaz for 3 years. I can't really tell a difference except my fingernails seem to be less brittle.

3/12/2011 8:03:41 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was off the pill for a year, thinking I was at the age to stop taking them, I did. Upon visiting my Dr. he said I could go back on them if I wanted and they might help with some hormone issues. He gave me some beyaz samples to try. I just started taking them and I feel really aweful. I had major nausea and headache I never had any with my other birth control pills. I decided to look for more inf ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.