Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

2/21/2011 1:17:30 AM

Reviewer: bcgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love YAZ, but I suspect Beyaz has significantly decreased my libido. I have had difficulty with becoming aroused during sexual intercourse every since beginning this medication. Certainly going back to YAZ asap.

2/13/2011 2:06:29 AM

Reviewer: pebbles2214, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this is my first time ever taking birth control and i feel horrible everyday. im gaining weight and having headaches and nausea. im trying to wait out the pain because im new to this but i feel sick all the time. my sleeping patterns are the worst now and i have no energy. hopefully this is just for now

2/8/2011 7:27:24 PM

Reviewer: Leslie, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is the exact same as Yaz, only this one includes a B vitamin that could help with pregnancy...but it's a birth control. This med is out because Yaz went generic, and the company still wants to make money. Not worth the cost in my opinion.

2/8/2011 1:20:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have a history of unregular cycles: basically I have a period every 2 weeks. After several years on depo provera my Dr and I decided to try Beyaz. I started my 2nd pack today, and have spotted for a week and then a heavy period. I have begun experiencing bad headaches as well as feelings of depression, and horrible sleep patterns. I'm unhappy with this product so far, and appreciate others h ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2011 2:38:34 AM

Reviewer: Lilian, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am experiencing symptoms of depression, actually now is 2AM and fully awake. Since the very first days I started taking this pill, my libido dropped to zero. I am also experiencing spouting without missing any pill, just taking one 6 hours late that I should have. I am discontinuing this pill NOW.

Does your kid have symptoms?