Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

5/17/2011 12:30:37 PM

Reviewer: Agent, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first review that I've written. I felt compelled to let others know before they try this pill. I felt lethargic, run down & had muscle fatigue after taking this birth control. I tried it for a complete month and have stopped. I am starting to regain some normalcy now that I have stopped taking it.

5/16/2011 6:40:46 PM

Reviewer: simpleemee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
when i first took it, i would get sick to my stomach. my friend suggested i take it before bed. started doing that and it helped a lot with the nausea. i'm super emotional some days, but nothing too drastic... strange cravings have come out of nowhere, but not sure if it's from the beyaz or just from the my cycle almost starting... only the 3rd wk, so we'll see.

5/11/2011 6:10:28 PM

Reviewer: mimimoo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking Beyaz i am at the end of my first week. So far no stomach pains like other BC and no weird feelings. I am a little concerned about everyones review that it lowers your sex drive!!! This is one of the things i hope and pray does not happen. but overall everything is fine so far .. im still a little skeptic though

5/10/2011 6:12:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been experiencing extremely painful migraines on this pill. I haven't been on the pill in several years, so I don't know if it's Beyaz or all birth control in general. I am getting 3-5/week, and every time I workout I am also getting a migraine.

5/8/2011 12:53:54 PM

Reviewer: CountryGirl127, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Lybrel and it just got too expensive so my NP prescribed me Beyaz and so far I am ecstatic with the results. I have had no side effects so far and I think I actually might be losing weight! I asked my doctor what the difference between Beyaz and Yaz was, and she told me that Beyaz is exactly the same as Yaz just with folate and a B vitamin. I have not been moody, like I have been with oth ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.