Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

5/6/2011 10:57:12 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had taken two types of bc before, trinessa and a POP, and had horrible break through bleeding every month for two years. I switched to Beyaz to help this. I am at the very end of my first month and I am very conflicted. On one hand, no breakthrough bleeding for the first time since I had my son. I am very thankful for that. And while I've heard the opposite is true for other women, my sex dr ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2011 10:17:26 AM

Reviewer: KC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Beyaz for a little over a month. I have not had any negative reactions from it. I take it for birth control as well as to control acne. So far I have no complaints. I encourage anyone to try it and if it doesn't work for you partner with your doctor to find the right one for you. Good luck!

4/29/2011 12:09:04 PM

Reviewer: Marie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First week of taking beyaz I was perfectly fine, thought this bcp was great. Second week of taking beyaz I have been one emotional roller coaster. I cry over everything! I'm nauseous and my head won't stop hurting. Also I've been feeling depressed. I'm going to finish this pack and see what week 3 would be like. Can't get any worse than this week right? Hope not. If so I'm ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2011 4:14:38 PM

Reviewer: infobee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Taking Beyaz for second month now and I don't really have any bad side effects, sure my libido on lower side - but so is with almost all birth control pills. I had some acne in the beginning, but it's gone now, no headaches...no real bad mood swings. I would say - give a pill little bit more time and your body will get used to it.

4/28/2011 3:11:07 PM

Comment:
Ever since i started this birth control, I have been a crazy byotch! It makes me break through bleed everyday and I started breaking out. I do not recommend Beyaz!!

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash