Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

«Previous 171-175 of 175
2/8/2011 1:20:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have a history of unregular cycles: basically I have a period every 2 weeks. After several years on depo provera my Dr and I decided to try Beyaz. I started my 2nd pack today, and have spotted for a week and then a heavy period. I have begun experiencing bad headaches as well as feelings of depression, and horrible sleep patterns. I'm unhappy with this product so far, and appreciate others h ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2011 2:38:34 AM

Reviewer: Lilian, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am experiencing symptoms of depression, actually now is 2AM and fully awake. Since the very first days I started taking this pill, my libido dropped to zero. I am also experiencing spouting without missing any pill, just taking one 6 hours late that I should have. I am discontinuing this pill NOW.

1/26/2011 9:49:10 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I gave 3 stars for each question, because I just began taking BeYaz this week and have yet to know what results it will yeild. But today is my 3rd day in and I woke up EXTREMELY nauseaus. I usually enjoy a cup of coffee right away in the morning, but I couldnt even bare to drink it my stomach was so quesy. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced nauseau this intensely and if it ever subsid ... Show Full Comment

1/13/2011 6:30:25 PM

1/7/2011 3:20:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been taking Yaz for years. Recently they apparently changed the formula and called it Beyaz Oral. After a month I started noticing really bad, sudden headaches. After two months those headaches were an everyday thing. I stopped taking them a month ago, and I still get those sudden extremely painful headaches.

«Previous 171-175 of 175

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.