Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

5/6/2011 10:57:12 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had taken two types of bc before, trinessa and a POP, and had horrible break through bleeding every month for two years. I switched to Beyaz to help this. I am at the very end of my first month and I am very conflicted. On one hand, no breakthrough bleeding for the first time since I had my son. I am very thankful for that. And while I've heard the opposite is true for other women, my sex dr ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2011 10:17:26 AM

Reviewer: KC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Beyaz for a little over a month. I have not had any negative reactions from it. I take it for birth control as well as to control acne. So far I have no complaints. I encourage anyone to try it and if it doesn't work for you partner with your doctor to find the right one for you. Good luck!

4/29/2011 12:09:04 PM

Reviewer: Marie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First week of taking beyaz I was perfectly fine, thought this bcp was great. Second week of taking beyaz I have been one emotional roller coaster. I cry over everything! I'm nauseous and my head won't stop hurting. Also I've been feeling depressed. I'm going to finish this pack and see what week 3 would be like. Can't get any worse than this week right? Hope not. If so I'm ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2011 4:14:38 PM

Reviewer: infobee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Taking Beyaz for second month now and I don't really have any bad side effects, sure my libido on lower side - but so is with almost all birth control pills. I had some acne in the beginning, but it's gone now, no headaches...no real bad mood swings. I would say - give a pill little bit more time and your body will get used to it.

4/28/2011 3:11:07 PM

Comment:
Ever since i started this birth control, I have been a crazy byotch! It makes me break through bleed everyday and I started breaking out. I do not recommend Beyaz!!