Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

8/7/2013 8:52:54 PM

Reviewer: SunnieM, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 22 yrs old,I've been on Beyaz for about two months. I've taken kareva, miracette, loestrin, & have had no experience like this. MOST UNBEARABLE headaches, tension in my lemph nodes, severe cramps, break through bleeding, increased appetite. I will be notifying my Dr. Immediatly about stopping this medicine & maybe start a new one or go back to an old one.

7/30/2013 3:48:24 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking Beyaz for a few days, I started experiencing horrible headaches and nausea. I will not be taking this pill again. I will be switching to Ortho-Tricyclen Lo.

7/10/2013 11:53:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've tried a few different pills. Started with Yaz but switched to Loestrin 24 (caused numerous yeast infections)then swithed to Beyaz. I have been on Beyaz for almost 2 years and love it. I do still have PMS and cramping but it is extremely unbearable without the pill. My period has been lighter and extremely regular all but one month (caused by change in diet and schedule)and I have not had ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2013 12:06:04 AM

Reviewer: Rachaelnicole27, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm so moody since starting beyaz unlike most people it seems to be breaking my face out, something I've never had problems with in the past. I've only been taking it for about 5weeks so maybe my body is adjusting to it ill probably stay on it for another month or so I really don't like this birth control but that doesn't mean u won't.

6/19/2013 9:44:42 PM

Reviewer: victoria, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this birth control about a little more than a week before. I have always been weary about taking birth control but thought I would give it a try since I am going to be getting married. The first two days I felt unbelievably tired and nauseous. When that finally went away I started having horrible headaches that would not go away. Needless to say I stopped taking after this short t ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash