Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

3/28/2011 8:58:55 PM

Reviewer: Bubz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me to Beyaz from Ortho Tri- Cyclin even though I am not as emotional as I was before I still feel extremely emotional and moody and lash out for no reason. However I feel maybe birth controll just isnt for me.

3/27/2011 8:05:57 PM

Reviewer: user1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
recently switched to Beyaz from Tri-Nessa ( the generic of Ortho-Tricyclin) I usually think the side effects or the reviews are always the extreme cases, even if i do get some, it'd be temporary or in my mind. HOWEVER, with Beyaz, I have been feeling really OFF. I've been experiencing extreme gloomy/moodiness for no particular reason. libido level is negative, heartburn, dizziness, extreme ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2011 8:03:43 PM

Reviewer: Mimi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My gyno switched me to Beyaz after being on Yaz for 3 years. I can't really tell a difference except my fingernails seem to be less brittle.

3/12/2011 8:03:41 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was off the pill for a year, thinking I was at the age to stop taking them, I did. Upon visiting my Dr. he said I could go back on them if I wanted and they might help with some hormone issues. He gave me some beyaz samples to try. I just started taking them and I feel really aweful. I had major nausea and headache I never had any with my other birth control pills. I decided to look for more inf ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2011 12:03:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is horrible. I gained 7 lbs in the first month and my libido is doenst eveb exist anymore. Do not take this medication