Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz oral.

3/28/2011 8:58:55 PM

Reviewer: Bubz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me to Beyaz from Ortho Tri- Cyclin even though I am not as emotional as I was before I still feel extremely emotional and moody and lash out for no reason. However I feel maybe birth controll just isnt for me.

3/27/2011 8:05:57 PM

Reviewer: user1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
recently switched to Beyaz from Tri-Nessa ( the generic of Ortho-Tricyclin) I usually think the side effects or the reviews are always the extreme cases, even if i do get some, it'd be temporary or in my mind. HOWEVER, with Beyaz, I have been feeling really OFF. I've been experiencing extreme gloomy/moodiness for no particular reason. libido level is negative, heartburn, dizziness, extreme ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2011 8:03:43 PM

Reviewer: Mimi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My gyno switched me to Beyaz after being on Yaz for 3 years. I can't really tell a difference except my fingernails seem to be less brittle.

3/12/2011 8:03:41 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was off the pill for a year, thinking I was at the age to stop taking them, I did. Upon visiting my Dr. he said I could go back on them if I wanted and they might help with some hormone issues. He gave me some beyaz samples to try. I just started taking them and I feel really aweful. I had major nausea and headache I never had any with my other birth control pills. I decided to look for more inf ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2011 12:03:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is horrible. I gained 7 lbs in the first month and my libido is doenst eveb exist anymore. Do not take this medication

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.