Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NP Thyroid oral.

7/16/2016 10:49:03 AM

Reviewer: artlady, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was switched by the drug store from Armour to NP and tested a little high at first. Not tested again for 6 months and was much higher. Had 5 uti's and 3 colds during this time. Heart felt so weird that I had a stress test done. Cardiologist tested me with very high thyroid levels being the cause of those and many other problems. I was fine for two years and weighed less on the Armour Th ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2016 1:29:16 AM

Reviewer: Lawgirlyjo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was switched from Armour to NP Thyroid by pharmacist without my knowledge. I began suffering with migraines, weight gain, abnormal labs including high liver enzymes and almost underwent liver biopsy until questioned switch and requested name brand only and labs retirned normal after 3 months.

7/4/2016 9:47:26 AM

Reviewer: KarenPorter, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took my prescription of Armour Thyroid to Publix pharmacy. They filled it. I took it home and took it for 4 days and began to feel very sleepy. After a week of not feeling right I decided to rest a bit. I slept for 3 days. I was constipated. I also had a sore throat. I decided to take a look at the bottle and realized they had switched me to NP thyroid. I was very unhappy. It is the four ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2016 4:47:52 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was put on 30mg of NP Thyroid in early March. I started feeling sick. I looked up the side effects and then stopped taking it. I called my doctor and after leaving 3 different messages, I found out why he wanted me to have my TSH checked again. My TSH was higher than before I went on NP Thyroid.

5/28/2016 8:33:11 PM

Reviewer: lyndallriedel, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    So much better than levothyroxine alone.