Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NP Thyroid oral.

6/2/2016 4:47:52 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was put on 30mg of NP Thyroid in early March. I started feeling sick. I looked up the side effects and then stopped taking it. I called my doctor and after leaving 3 different messages, I found out why he wanted me to have my TSH checked again. My TSH was higher than before I went on NP Thyroid.

5/28/2016 8:33:11 PM

Reviewer: lyndallriedel, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    So much better than levothyroxine alone.

5/22/2016 10:42:43 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Armour for years and have been fine. My Doctor upped the dose from 60 t0 90. I did not realize they switched me to NP. This last week I have had serious constipation and pain. I looked at my prescription and realized it was not Armour. PHarmacy or Doctor? I am furious.

5/14/2016 12:36:37 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I have been on this med for a short time. I just found out that it is a Generic Name: levothyroxine, liothyronine. If you have had a reaction like I have to leveothyroxine we should not be taking this. My doctor's office should have not put me on this. I will figure out how to pay for Armour Thyroid. I had not trouble with it.

12/30/2015 10:03:31 PM

Reviewer: armour user, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Since I was switched from Armour to NP Thyroid, I gained 10 pounds and have insomnia. Doctor is switching rx back to Armour.