Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nicazel Oral.

3/29/2014 2:38:12 PM

Reviewer: hopeful, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this medicine (vitamin) to help treat acne rosacea. I was told this would not disrupt my intestines as I have had many past problems. We even called the company and they assured there would be no problems; however, after being on it for one month, I developed many gastrointestinal problems and infection because it wiped out my flora within the tract and my body. Please do not take t ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2014 1:26:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 27 year old woman w/ adult acne. I took Nicazel for 2 months. My acne worsened and I stopped having a menstrual cycle. It also made me fatigued. I will say, I am very sensitive to all medication, though. However, it did not help my acne whatsoever.

5/23/2013 11:58:03 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am 42 now, I started experiencing what we would call hormonal acne about a year ago... couldn't figure out what was going on, tried a few different things; but they didn't work!! Antibiotics I prefer not to take so my doctor/dermatologist prescribed and suggested I try, 'NICAZEL'. I started it in the beginning of November 2012 I haven't had not one problem or side effect fro ... Show Full Comment

3/20/2013 8:44:26 AM

Reviewer: Nic, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Nicazel for one month for adult acne (I am 40+) and I am nearly all clear. Any breakouts I have during my period are tiny in comparison to previous breakouts (w/o Nicazel). The only draw back is that my insurance does not cover or assist with viatmin based prescriptions. (boo!) I have to say that is really sad on their part. Nicazel works!! I have had NO side effects at all!!

1/11/2013 12:23:12 AM

Reviewer: desertgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have struggled with acne for over 12 years and have tried all kinds of topical treatments. Some worked for a while, but it always came back. Nicazel is the first thing I've tried for my acne that actually worked and has continued to work. I still have the occasional breakout, but nothing like I used to and it clears up pretty quickly. I LOVE Nicazel and would recommend it to everyone!

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.