Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nicazel oral.

3/29/2014 2:38:12 PM

Reviewer: hopeful, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given this medicine (vitamin) to help treat acne rosacea. I was told this would not disrupt my intestines as I have had many past problems. We even called the company and they assured there would be no problems; however, after being on it for one month, I developed many gastrointestinal problems and infection because it wiped out my flora within the tract and my body. Please do not take t ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2014 1:26:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am a 27 year old woman w/ adult acne. I took Nicazel for 2 months. My acne worsened and I stopped having a menstrual cycle. It also made me fatigued. I will say, I am very sensitive to all medication, though. However, it did not help my acne whatsoever.

5/23/2013 11:58:03 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 42 now, I started experiencing what we would call hormonal acne about a year ago... couldn't figure out what was going on, tried a few different things; but they didn't work!! Antibiotics I prefer not to take so my doctor/dermatologist prescribed and suggested I try, 'NICAZEL'. I started it in the beginning of November 2012 I haven't had not one problem or side effect fro ... Show Full Comment

3/20/2013 8:44:26 AM

Reviewer: Nic, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Nicazel for one month for adult acne (I am 40+) and I am nearly all clear. Any breakouts I have during my period are tiny in comparison to previous breakouts (w/o Nicazel). The only draw back is that my insurance does not cover or assist with viatmin based prescriptions. (boo!) I have to say that is really sad on their part. Nicazel works!! I have had NO side effects at all!!

1/11/2013 12:23:12 AM

Reviewer: desertgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have struggled with acne for over 12 years and have tried all kinds of topical treatments. Some worked for a while, but it always came back. Nicazel is the first thing I've tried for my acne that actually worked and has continued to work. I still have the occasional breakout, but nothing like I used to and it clears up pretty quickly. I LOVE Nicazel and would recommend it to everyone!