Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alsuma SubQ.

1-5 of 5
8/5/2013 1:25:56 PM

Reviewer: migrainejill, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
The shot hurts SO much, but the relief is great. It is easy to give, always leaves a bruise and a lump. I usually say 'bad words' but get over it quickly as my migraine just sort of floats away. Usually it does not come back.

8/5/2013 3:05:22 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is fantastic medication, I have been doing battle with migraines since i was a teenager, this is the best treatment ever.

7/9/2013 2:38:03 PM

Reviewer: bkmh3927, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I will begin by saying that this medication has been extremely effective for me when most all triptans on the market have not been. It usually rids me of my migraine after one injection, within 30 minutes to an hour. Occasionally, I will need a second shot after two hours. I have very rarely found that this medication to not abort a migraine completely. However, there are some drawbacks I have exp ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2013 3:43:00 PM

Reviewer: Melissa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Love this stuff for migraines! Have to talk myself into 'shooting myself in the leg' but once I do I have relief in 10-15 minutes.

9/14/2012 12:07:28 PM

Reviewer: Kristenanne82, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried other medications for my tension migraine. Maxalt helped for some time, but recently has not been efective. I tried Alsuma for the very first time and within minutes I felt some relief. I no longer feel nauseated. Anyone who suffers from migraines know how awful that nauseous feeling can be. I will definitely use this from now on.

1-5 of 5

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?