Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pradaxa Oral.

7/1/2012 2:28:45 PM

Reviewer: mich, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
get a burning feeling after swallowing

6/30/2012 9:36:08 PM

Reviewer: tomcat01, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Pradaxa for one and a half weeks. I used to have daily bowel movements like clockwork, but now will miss a day and when I go the next day have diarreah. Also, shortly after taking the 150 mg capsule I get upset stomach, twice per day. I take while eating breakfast and dinner. I have also experienced itching on my face, which I never had before. No other adverse reactions. Cardiolgist s ... Show Full Comment

6/30/2012 9:12:33 PM

Reviewer: Anna, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Pradaxa 150 mg x 2 daily since August 2011 for A-fib. My cardiologist tried other methods to thin my blood that were not successful, so I reluctantly started on Pradaxa. I have not felt very well from the point of stomach problems since Day 1. My face, neck and shoulders became beet red, but 3 doctors blamed it on something other than Pradaxa. My stomach cramps and I am dizzy. ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2012 9:41:35 AM

Reviewer: good dog, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking my first daily dose (150mg BID), I developed severe itching and redness of skin on my arms, neck and back. Since this occured on a week-end, I have not been able to contact my cardiologist for further instructions. Meanwhile,I am holding future doses.

6/15/2012 9:58:46 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I really appreciate not having to test frequently.