Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bromday Opht.

2/24/2013 5:18:54 PM

Reviewer: magicmargie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
before and after cataract surgery-I had no pain

5/19/2012 1:42:33 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm using this drug for post operative cataract surgery. I do not understand how an nsaid (anti inflammatory) can cause so much pain. I have to use in both eyes and it is torture. The burning feels like acid being put in my eyes and goes on for several minutes after instilling the drops. I have 2 weeks ahead of me for use and do not know how I'll get thru it.

9/17/2011 4:52:56 AM

Reviewer: Brutus 1, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used for foreign object sensation in both eyes;somewhat effective but the side effects were disastrous. I suffered extreme urticaria of the torso and my blood pressure was elevated over 100 points on the systolic. I believe I was close to having a stroke until I discontinued it after 14 days.Pressure then returned to normal around the 130 to 140 range. The itching has since abated somewhat. I beli ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2011 8:25:17 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had ruptured blood veins in eye with migraine. Eye pain was awful, blood shot really bad. Used this once daily and it worked great.

4/20/2011 4:45:34 PM

Reviewer: Jim G, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is extremely expensive. It is 4x more expensive than the drug, Xibrom, which it replaced. The insurance company requires a very high copay and there is no generic for it. I think I will take my risk without it, as I am using it for long term care.