Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cheratussin AC Oral.

2/23/2009 11:08:00 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was utterly useless and ineffective. I immediately had terrible sweats and my face was flushed within 15 minutes of taking it. I coughed more and woke up quite a bit during the night. Benzonatate was much better and I wasn't so bloody droggy.

2/22/2009 9:43:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication works wonders compared to over the counter drugs.

2/22/2009 12:21:37 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this I spent three hours coughing way worse than I had before and not bringing anything up. When I finally fell asleep I kept waking up every hour extremely overheated and sweating eventhough it was 60 degrees in my house.

2/9/2009 10:49:27 PM

Reviewer: 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug kept my child up all nigth It made her worse by far I am so angry I told the doctor that i wanted to supress her cough and this was what they gave her

2/2/2009 1:34:44 PM

Reviewer: netsmom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
my doctor gave me a different drug that had much worse side effects then changed to this one and it worked twice as well and helped me so much more then the expensive meds. I was using. We (Doctor and myself) have decided to keep using this when I need it from now on.