Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cheratussin AC Oral.

4/11/2008 6:52:53 PM

Reviewer: melissa1234, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've read all the comments about the taste, and it's not that bad. I've certainly had worse. I'd says DayQuil or Nyquil is worse. As far as the reactions of making people vomit, abdominal pain, etc. Those symptoms are different for everyone, and may have just been an allergic reaction. So far it's worked better than others.

3/2/2008 6:10:51 PM

Reviewer: lbdelton1956, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Using with cold been taking augmentin antibotic for seven day. Need information about the codiene in this medication.

2/22/2008 3:55:38 PM

Reviewer: coolgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this before and it didn't work then. This time though, my throat and stomach hurt from coughing and I had not had sleep for a couple nights so I had nothing to lose to try it again, only this time I took it with a advil cold and sinus, and phew it worked wonders, no runny nose and no cough!!!!!! How sweet is that?????

1/25/2008 3:30:51 PM

Reviewer: susie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Worked great for me. Stopped my cough in 4 hours, have slept through the night the last 3 days.

1/16/2008 5:58:16 PM

Reviewer: SIck as a dog, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the dose prescribed to me and within a half an hour I was violently ill... my cough had actually worsened and I started to vomit. I did not sleep a wink!!! Tossed and turned ALLLLL night. The next day I felt worse than before I took it. I thought it looked too watery for a cough "syrup" so I called my Dr to make sure the pharmacy gave me the correct medication. They said they did. ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash