Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cheratussin AC oral.

11/6/2008 11:44:33 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Having Asthmatic Bronchitis, my doctor Rx'd this because I could not sleep due to coughing.I took my first dose and went to bed very early expecting to finally have a good night's sleep. It made my cough WORSE! I coughed violently all night and was extremely sore from coughing. Everytime I coughed, it was painful through my ribcage.

10/27/2008 1:55:23 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication has made my cough WORSE. I was given something else for during the day that worked way better but with in 30 minutes of taking this I was feeling WAY worse. Ive had it before though and it worked== Im calling tomorrow to get something else.

10/9/2008 6:35:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine made me cough worse, and is very watery. It tastes horrible, and it is making me feel worse.

7/7/2008 5:56:53 PM

Reviewer: Cough cough, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a cough that remained one month after my initial cold. I would cough everytime I laughed or talked a lot. When I finally went to the doctor, he said I had some congestion. I didn't realize this because my nose was not runny or sneezing. This medication started working from day 1, that was 4 days ago. I was taking it a few hours before I went to sleep. I barely cough now and can sleep bet ... Show Full Comment

7/5/2008 10:43:30 AM

Reviewer: MB, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a dry tickle that set off a mostly unproductive coughing fit after (I thought) I was done with a cold and an intermittent sore throat. I couldn't lay flat on my back or I'd hear a gurgle in my chest. The only position that gave me any relief was sitting up and leaning forward. I got some sleep by dragging a folding chair over to an ironing board with a pillow on it and putting my ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.