Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cheratussin AC Oral.

2/22/2008 3:55:38 PM

Reviewer: coolgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this before and it didn't work then. This time though, my throat and stomach hurt from coughing and I had not had sleep for a couple nights so I had nothing to lose to try it again, only this time I took it with a advil cold and sinus, and phew it worked wonders, no runny nose and no cough!!!!!! How sweet is that?????

1/25/2008 3:30:51 PM

Reviewer: susie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Worked great for me. Stopped my cough in 4 hours, have slept through the night the last 3 days.

1/16/2008 5:58:16 PM

Reviewer: SIck as a dog, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the dose prescribed to me and within a half an hour I was violently ill... my cough had actually worsened and I started to vomit. I did not sleep a wink!!! Tossed and turned ALLLLL night. The next day I felt worse than before I took it. I thought it looked too watery for a cough "syrup" so I called my Dr to make sure the pharmacy gave me the correct medication. They said they did. ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2008 8:20:37 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have not had good luck with this drug. My cough is terrible and even with the drug I am coughing violently. Last night, after extensive research about drug interactions, I took 30 ml of Nyquil Cold/Flu and 1 tablet (1/2 dose) of Sudafed. I slept soundly until 9:22 this morning.

12/25/2007 7:38:29 PM

Reviewer: becca316@hotmail.com, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took 3 teaspoonsful of this medication @ 9:30pm-10:00pm and about 12:00am I started to feel something but by then I was coughing and hacking so voliently it was just an addition to my dizziness I got from coughing. Very dissappointed in this product and I have nothing else to relieve this. Delsyum is suppose to be the best stuff OTC wise and it SUCKS AND IT TASTS HORRIBLE! I mine as well drink l ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee