Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cheratussin AC oral.

8/20/2014 3:12:41 PM

Reviewer: Sir Satisfied, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was given the generic brand Iophen-c NR and coughed a lot more using the generic brand ,(the so called equivalent to Cheratussin AC),after being on both, i highly recommend the Name brand Cheratussin AC to which did in fact, control my coughing episodes a lot better. I contracted Stage 3 lymphatic/lung cancer to my right lung.So far this is going on my second year of survival,after chemotherapy ... Show Full Comment

7/2/2014 2:10:15 PM

Reviewer: NJ Bob, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Stop my cough due to Bronchitis very quickly. Taste isn't as bad as some of these review suggest. Drink a lot of water with this medicine.

4/10/2014 11:19:15 PM

Reviewer: honey, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It helps my cough, but I get very dizzy with this medicine.

1/27/2014 12:15:57 AM

Reviewer: Chris W., 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have to be honest; being a narcotic I thought it was heavy duty and would work great. I was prescribed due to bronchitis, my recommended dosage was 5ml (my doctor said 7.5ml wouldn't hurt) and after taking 7.5ml at once, I still found myself coughing. I wasn't even really tired by it. I feel like it definitely helped suppress the cough after a bit but certainly didn't make it go away ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2014 5:49:09 PM

Reviewer: becky, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Shocked by the other reviews. I have coughed for 3 weeks and this is the only thing that has helped so far(just started antibiotics and steroids today). This tastes fine, and has drastically helped my cough.