Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kombiglyze XR Oral.

8/6/2011 6:57:25 AM

Reviewer: kellyj, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on it for four weeks. My blood sugar levels are going down, but the nausea and diarrhea are very bothersome. I acutally did not make it to the bathroom one time while out dining with my family. I take it with my evening meal as prescribed but I am nauseous after about three hours until the next night when it is time to take it again. I find that I am so sick to my stomach at times that ... Show Full Comment

7/28/2011 10:20:46 AM

Reviewer: WALTinFL, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Has been a wonder drug for me. Could not get my blood sugar below 180 with Metformin 500mg 2x per day and Glipizide 3x per day, since starting this about 2 months ago, I am regularly at 120 or below with some morning readings at 80-90. I am also taking Glipizide 3x per day with this, going to cut back to 2x with doctor approval, hope to get down to one drug only eventually if I can lose another ... Show Full Comment

7/20/2011 2:33:05 PM

Reviewer: ecdolah, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
No side effects have happened to me.

7/19/2011 3:51:32 PM

Reviewer: iloveteach, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for 5 weeks. Yes, I have had some stomach problems, but my A1c has dropped from 12.1 to 9.6. For that result, I'll take some stomach trouble.

7/13/2011 7:19:27 PM

Reviewer: indydiane, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Kombiglyze XR for 5 days. I have taken the pill with food and still feel like throwing up. Upset stomach last for a few hours after taking drug. It is however, lowering my sugar levels. Will stay on for a few more days to see if upset stomach goes away over time.