Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kombiglyze XR oral.

1/19/2013 5:50:17 PM

Reviewer: Sam, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on it for 3 days. However, I've had lower stomach pain, persistent pain in my left shoulder, and body aches so far. How long do I continue to see if they subside? BG numbers haven't dropped much yet.

1/13/2013 9:07:13 PM

Reviewer: wiildturkey, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
im having serious leg cramps in my lower right leg only. Not sure if its from the medicine but am going to check with my doctor

1/13/2013 2:27:29 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I Take 1 metformin pill along with 1 Kombiglyze in the am and then 1 metformin in the evening..No side effects and my surgars have improved noticeably...

12/8/2012 3:33:01 PM

Reviewer: Gina, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The drug sounds good, but it doesn't work for me. I started having a head ache and being tired, but later felt very dizzy and much more tired. I am having trouble concentrating and it interferes with me doing my work. I started taking it last Saturday and stopped on Wednesday. Today is Saturday and I am still tired and dizzy. I almost fell down on Friday night in my house. I also have a he ... Show Full Comment

11/9/2012 1:01:21 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 1 5/1000mg tablet for about 4 months. I take it in the morning with my breakfast. My morning levels have been consistiently 120 or less and my evening levels are usually in the 80's and 90's. This drug is very expensive but my doctor gave me a pamphlet on the drug that had a card attatched to it. I registered the card with the drug company online. After registering the ... Show Full Comment