Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cycloset oral.

7/12/2014 5:00:55 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It was given to me for Type 2 diabetes, trying to lower my A1C, as ALL other meds have failed, including INVOKANA (it made my FBS go HIGHER, something I did not need! Also, extremely fatigued..

4/15/2014 5:58:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had rapid heart beats, dizzy, weak and I just did not feel well.

9/22/2013 12:12:15 PM

Reviewer: bethapost, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The medication causes my blood pressure to drop so be careful!

9/3/2013 3:19:56 PM

Reviewer: Denise, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have type 2 Diabetes, been on Metformin, which has been managing my diabetes. Last month my Dr. put me on Cycloset, one pill per day, saw him three weeks later, my A1c was 6.5. He upped my dose to two per day. I have had nausea,upper stomach pains, diarria, and been very tired since I have been taking this medicine. I am tired of feeling like I have the Flu. My next appointment is in a month, ... Show Full Comment

8/18/2013 8:11:25 AM

Reviewer: kdlynne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This made me feel awful, I was tired , slugish and really out of it.I also after only 4 days on the lowest dose experienced really high blood sugar and it just kept getting worse.Also my feet were very swollen by the end of every day not something i've ever had before. Within 24 hours of stopping I felt great again and with only metformin my blood suger was almost normal. Would not reccomend t ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.