Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Atelvia Oral.

10/25/2013 9:12:13 PM

Reviewer: Spk2u, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took a sample of this pill on we'd a.m. In less than 24 hrs I felt like a truck ran ver me.I had severe aches and pains,severe headache and nausea.today is day two still feel like crap. I do not recommend this

10/16/2013 12:09:56 PM

Reviewer: McBrian, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took Atelvia and within 24 to 48 hours later I had diarrhea. I took the Atelvia twice and then stopped. I have had diarrhea for over two months now with no end in sight. I can control it with Imodium.

9/15/2013 9:58:12 AM

Reviewer: Cora, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine for the first time yesterday am, by 9:00pm I had an strange sensation of nausea and closed stomach (was in a restaurant) so was not able to eat. By midnight I had a horrible diarrhea, all liquid.After a horrible night I am looking in the web for answers. Everything in me aches specially my upper ribs are aching, cannot bend. Just horrible. Pls people do not take this, regardle ... Show Full Comment

9/12/2013 9:58:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on atelvia for two years and never had side effects.Now I am experiencing tooth pain so my doctor took me off of it.and it did not increase my bone density!

8/20/2013 2:29:43 PM

Reviewer: Teri, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started this med on Sunday. Have been living in the bathroom for 2 days now! This drug should be banned! Will not take again.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice