Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Atelvia Oral.

10/16/2013 12:09:56 PM

Reviewer: McBrian, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took Atelvia and within 24 to 48 hours later I had diarrhea. I took the Atelvia twice and then stopped. I have had diarrhea for over two months now with no end in sight. I can control it with Imodium.

9/15/2013 9:58:12 AM

Reviewer: Cora, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine for the first time yesterday am, by 9:00pm I had an strange sensation of nausea and closed stomach (was in a restaurant) so was not able to eat. By midnight I had a horrible diarrhea, all liquid.After a horrible night I am looking in the web for answers. Everything in me aches specially my upper ribs are aching, cannot bend. Just horrible. Pls people do not take this, regardle ... Show Full Comment

9/12/2013 9:58:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on atelvia for two years and never had side effects.Now I am experiencing tooth pain so my doctor took me off of it.and it did not increase my bone density!

8/20/2013 2:29:43 PM

Reviewer: Teri, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started this med on Sunday. Have been living in the bathroom for 2 days now! This drug should be banned! Will not take again.

7/29/2013 12:24:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took my first pill Saturday, no issues. Sunday p.m. OMG, I feel like I have the flu, my joints hurt so bad I can hardly walk and my muscles are sore. NEVER taking this again

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash