Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Atelvia Oral.

3/5/2012 10:03:14 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for a little over two months with no side effects. I haven't had a bone density scan yet so I don't know it's effectiveness yet. I like being able to eat before taking since I have some stomach issues anyway. I think it helps to lessen the possibility of stomach reactions.

2/17/2012 7:37:17 PM

Comment:
After taking the first pill, 12 hrs. later I was experiencing full-fledged flu symptoms: chills, achy joints, headache, fever...also severe gas in my abdomen (felt like I was being pumped full of helium). Called doc and was told to stop this medication. I've been in bed for two days; could not live like this every week.

2/16/2012 1:41:52 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I thought I was going to die after taking this medication for only 3 weeks. All of my joints hurt. In fact, I lost the use of my middle finger on my right hand for 2 days. I couldn't walk upstairs because my knees hurt so bad. I have never had joint pain before this medication. My bones hurt to the point where I was lying in the bed moaning. I thought, "this must be what bone cancer ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2012 1:26:09 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for three weeks and each week I have experienced an aura migraine, first migraine in over one year. I will quit this medication.

1/27/2012 5:13:15 PM

Reviewer: luffda, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken one dose and have been extreme pain for 4 days. I will not take this again. I think some very serious medical studies should be done to determine the effectivness and horrible side effects!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture