Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe Oral.

7/31/2014 12:41:31 AM

Reviewer: Christy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am almost done with my first pack (2 brown pills left) and I am COMPLETELY satisfied with these pills! I am 18 and use them for birth control. This is my first time using and I was terrified of pills because I thought I would become fat and be irritable and lower my sex drive which would defeat the purpose of the pill for me. I am still the same person, I am still the same weight too. The only t ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2014 5:27:43 PM

Reviewer: bcreview, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Lo loestrin fe for 3 years. After the third month I have not experienced a period nor cramps. Mood is stable. Libido went down a little. Weight unchanged. No acne. No headaches. I'm overall satisfied, is the only birth control pill that works for me.

7/7/2014 1:44:37 PM

Reviewer: looestrin, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced major depression, anger, and suicide thoughts while on this medicine. I never thought a pill could make me feel that way, but I got off of it and within 4 days I felt like myself again. The mood swings were very severe. I gained weight and decreased libido was a major factor as well. If you are feeling depressed, PLEASE get off this medicine. You will feel so much better.

7/2/2014 10:47:37 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

6/27/2014 5:44:01 PM

Reviewer: Lissy, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about 5-6 months now and I have in the past taken it before. However, this time had to have been the worst. I didn't gain any weight or bloat or anything, but I started getting very very bad headaches and I NEVER get headaches. It's effective in making sure I don't get pregnant and what not so that's good, but my periods have been very light and sometim ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash