Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe Oral.

5/28/2012 8:56:24 AM

Reviewer: UTIhater, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this BC for about 4 months now. I have had 2 UTI's and they have been severe. The first 2 months I had no side effects, other than loss of appetite which was GREAT, however I have not leveled out and started eating again, haven't gained any extra but haven't lost any extra either. I have not had any mood swings or anything like that. I did skip my periods for the last 2 ... Show Full Comment

5/16/2012 4:23:48 PM

Reviewer: veglady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I gained about 10lbs within the first month. Very 'heavy' spotting...very moody, no sex drive and my breasts have increased at least by 2 bra sizes...also very tender. I feel awful and will be stopping asap.

5/3/2012 12:17:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Less "horomonal"/mental side effects than higher dose birth control that I've been on, but it seems to increase vaginal discharge all month (anyone else?) also I very rarely get a period which can be a little unnerving!

4/30/2012 1:54:45 AM

Reviewer: Jasmyn R, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
While I didn't experience the severe acne breakouts that I got from Nuvaring and Depo...and I actually was appreciative of the nauseous feeling I had hours after taking the pill (because normally I gain weight on birth control)... I'm going to ask my doctor to switch to Yasmin. I hadn't been on birth control for years because I hadn't been in a serious relationship. I fell in love ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2012 11:10:49 PM

Reviewer: ksewell, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am so glad to see that others have been missing their period on this because I have been taking this for almost a year now and the only time I have had a period was when I missed a pill. It works well, but always makes me nervous to not have a period.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman