Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe Oral.

4/28/2012 11:10:49 PM

Reviewer: ksewell, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am so glad to see that others have been missing their period on this because I have been taking this for almost a year now and the only time I have had a period was when I missed a pill. It works well, but always makes me nervous to not have a period.

4/27/2012 7:57:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this med after getting several yeast infections and increased cramping while on beyaz for a yr. I have used several other bc in the past. I normally have regular periods...never missed in my life. I am on month 2 of this bc. So far I have not had a period or cramping! Makes me worry but preg test - so I guess it's working well! I have been very hungry on this, but hopefully this ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2012 3:04:31 PM

Reviewer: upsanddowns, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it for abotu a year now. At first, it induced migranes around the 2 week of a pack. I stopped taking the blue and white placebo pills though and I haven't had a migrane in a few packs. Like others, I have experienced irritability at the same time every month and have missed many periods.

4/24/2012 10:03:36 PM

Reviewer: jhans, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since i have started taking this medication I have been extremly depressed,angry,short tempered, helpless and downright blah. My MD prescribed this to me say its a low dosage and that i should have any side effects. Well, my PMS has been worse and I feel like I want to jump off the roof. Im going to call my doctor because I dont think im supposed to be feeling this way.

4/23/2012 8:33:20 AM

Reviewer: dissatisfied, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this BC pill on the first day of my period. I spotted through the month which is very annoying. I never had this problem with other BC pills. I was in a extreme foul mood for about 3 weeks, my breasts hurt like hell and have acne like a teenager on top of gaining weight. My period came on time with the first pack but now I haven't have one, which freaks me out wondering if I am pregn ... Show Full Comment