Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe Oral.

«Previous 146-150 of 150
2/19/2011 10:24:38 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
ok

5/23/2011 2:04:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I begun taking this birth control almost immediatley my face began to break out severly, i stopped having a period. Did not gain any weight at all but really started to feel very self concious. So I switched pills.

6/13/2011 4:30:58 PM

Reviewer: krisann1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I only took this for a few days and I had to stop because it made my lower legs and ankles swell up so badly that I couldn't take it! I am a thin woman, and my ankles were so swollen you couldn't even see my ankle bones! My calves were so swollen that I looked like I had gained 20 pounds overnight. The swelling caused a strong sensation of pressure and pain. It was almost like having a ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2011 11:28:14 PM

Reviewer: kmcp123, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this for a few days but I have had severe swelling in my ankles and calves and it hurts! I am a pretty thin woman and you can't even see my ankle bones. The pressure from the swelling is painful and it looks disgusting. This happens with almost every pill I try. I am fed up and am going to try the copper IUD since it has no hormones.

6/10/2011 6:06:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I went on this birth control after my IUD started falling out. I loved my IUD and I was really sad to have to get back on "normal" birth control. My doctor recommended this because of the low hormones. I have been taking it for a month and so far so good. I did notice some spotting, but nothing horrible. The only thing that I am having trouble with is remembering to take it the same time ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 146-150 of 150

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.