Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe Oral.

5/16/2012 4:23:48 PM

Reviewer: veglady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I gained about 10lbs within the first month. Very 'heavy' spotting...very moody, no sex drive and my breasts have increased at least by 2 bra sizes...also very tender. I feel awful and will be stopping asap.

5/3/2012 12:17:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Less "horomonal"/mental side effects than higher dose birth control that I've been on, but it seems to increase vaginal discharge all month (anyone else?) also I very rarely get a period which can be a little unnerving!

4/30/2012 1:54:45 AM

Reviewer: Jasmyn R, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
While I didn't experience the severe acne breakouts that I got from Nuvaring and Depo...and I actually was appreciative of the nauseous feeling I had hours after taking the pill (because normally I gain weight on birth control)... I'm going to ask my doctor to switch to Yasmin. I hadn't been on birth control for years because I hadn't been in a serious relationship. I fell in love ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2012 11:10:49 PM

Reviewer: ksewell, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am so glad to see that others have been missing their period on this because I have been taking this for almost a year now and the only time I have had a period was when I missed a pill. It works well, but always makes me nervous to not have a period.

4/27/2012 7:57:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this med after getting several yeast infections and increased cramping while on beyaz for a yr. I have used several other bc in the past. I normally have regular periods...never missed in my life. I am on month 2 of this bc. So far I have not had a period or cramping! Makes me worry but preg test - so I guess it's working well! I have been very hungry on this, but hopefully this ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.