Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe Oral.

6/7/2012 8:49:38 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This pill is horrible. Irregular periods, constant cramping, and stomach pains. Would not recommend this pill to anyone.

6/12/2012 8:49:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Got pregnant while actively using Lo Loestrin.

6/20/2012 5:50:30 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Missed period, breasts are tender and have vaginal dryness. Need to see doctor ASAP!

6/6/2012 3:45:20 PM

Reviewer: jasmynea, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I changed from the mirena after being on that for nearly 2.5 years. from the moment that was put in I felt like a black cloud hovered me. I finally got it taken out because I couldn't feel the strings. Needless to say I need to be on birth control. My doctor recomonded Lo Loestrrin Fe because of the low dose of hormones. My sex drive as increased so much and I am only 2.5 weeks into taking the ... Show Full Comment

6/4/2012 1:38:33 AM

Reviewer: Lisa2814, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 1wk I gained 5lbs. I am very emontional I can cry at almost anything, alot of thing iritate me, I have a short temper and with a 2 1/2yr patients is important, low sex drive, and I have crazy dreams. I have no spotting and I'm going onto week 4. I will take one more month if things don't change I will change my BC.