Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe oral.

9/25/2013 12:32:03 PM

Reviewer: DC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for almost a year now - due to massive headaches with my old pill. I get NO Headaches and the best part is I hardly get my period - at all!! LOVE it!

9/10/2013 10:19:16 AM

Reviewer: Alicia, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am halfway into my second pack and just recently have started feeling nausea all day every day and my breasts are VERY tender. I am not happy and starting to worry that I am pregnant I have taken three tests this week and all negative. My period only came for one day last month and even though my period is always irregular I am worried!

9/3/2013 6:10:41 PM

Reviewer: lyssa0324001, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm 14(my mother got me on the pill for more reasons than one, no need to ask, I didn't really care) and it's been about three weeks and a day since starting it. I haven't menstrated yet, (due in a week or two) and I've gotten mild nausea and very light cramping. Tell me if anyone under the age of eighteen has experienced any more side effects while using Lo Loestrin Fe?

8/28/2013 11:31:17 PM

Reviewer: victoriaaaa, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I used to have one period a month. I have had this birth control for a month and a week, I am already on my third period. I get so sad one second pissed off the next then completely fine, it gives me mood swings and makes me go crazy

8/12/2013 9:33:50 PM

Reviewer: VH, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking this for 3 weeks now. The first week was very nauseating and I was very tired! I don't see a weight gain. I did spot yesterday though which was odd. I've been having an on and off migraine that's lasted the past two days, not sure if it's connected with the pills though. I'm not that moody, but sometimes I feel a little down. I'm going to give this a fe ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.