Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe oral.

1/26/2012 9:41:54 PM

Reviewer: pissedoffCollegechick, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Okay so I am on about my third week of taking this pill and its absolutely annoying the hell out of me. I started it the day I got my period and my period lasted forever. I usually have periods to last about 4-5 days. It last nine and I have been spotting like nobody's business. I cant live a normal day becasue Im nervous Im going to start bleeding through my clothes. I know that is a side eff ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2012 7:50:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

1/5/2012 4:06:40 PM

Reviewer: UKFAN2210, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Taken Lo-Loestrin FE for a full 2 months and am switching to Cryselle (generic for Lo-Ovral). While on it I was very nervous, easily irritated, migranes everyday, crazy spotting, couldn't sleep through the night and my heart felt like it was on crack speed racing. I'm usually a very mellow/happy person... I wanted to do a full 3 months review to hopefully see progress but had to switch! Al ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2011 2:49:42 PM

Reviewer: mommyx2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When I started taking this birth control I experienced head aches and pain in my legs that made me worry. After about the third week I experienced chest pains and severe mood swings. I have not had a perion while on this pill but that is the only upside to it.

12/27/2011 3:29:59 PM

Reviewer: Nic1075, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been very satisfied with this birth control. I haven't experienced any emotional issues, acne or weight gain/loss. The only issue I have had no period. I have been taking this for about 3-4 months and no spotting or anything in that time. Obviously its nice to not have a period, but its also nerve-wracking at the same time.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash