Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe oral.

8/10/2011 2:29:22 AM

Reviewer: WhitneyH, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is a wonderful pill if you hate having or dealing with a period. I went almost 6 months on it, with no period. I have had stomach cramps and headaches with it though. Kept my skin clear too.

7/25/2011 4:16:27 PM

Reviewer: Jessie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had never taken birth control before of any form so this was all new. I am just finishing my first month. So far so good. I have had a small amount of spotting and breast tenderness but overall things are going well.

7/3/2011 5:25:57 PM

Reviewer: Erika, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
continuous spotting

6/20/2011 4:50:55 PM

Reviewer: Talisinfay, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried many birth control methods, including OTC Lo, OTC, and Nuva Ring, but this pill is by far my favorite. I LOVE Lo Loestrin Fe! I have had zero nausea, my periods last only 2-3 days (if you can even call them periods since its more like spotting), and hardly any cramping during periods. I only had spotting between periods on my second month of use, and I attribute that to taking a pill ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2011 4:30:58 PM

Reviewer: krisann1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I only took this for a few days and I had to stop because it made my lower legs and ankles swell up so badly that I couldn't take it! I am a thin woman, and my ankles were so swollen you couldn't even see my ankle bones! My calves were so swollen that I looked like I had gained 20 pounds overnight. The swelling caused a strong sensation of pressure and pain. It was almost like having a ... Show Full Comment