Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Krystexxa IV.

3/28/2014 1:53:19 PM

Reviewer: NoMoreGout, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had gout ever since I was 18. Got worst over the years to where I would get flare ups every two weeks. I was on convention drugs such as Allopurinol, colchicine, etc... but those did little for me. Krystexxa dropped my uric acid level from 12+ to under 1.5. Been on Krystexxa for the past 12+ months and it has changed my life. My tophi deposits on my joints are gone. I feel great! Can walk 2 or 3 h ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2013 11:47:06 PM

Reviewer: RALPHL, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Inflammation of the Joints due to Gout
4/4/2013 2:56:54 PM

Reviewer: Hoot, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Completed my 2nd infusion. Uric acid dropped from above 10 to 1.5 at time of my 2nd infusion. Overall have been feeling much better my feet which hurt badly feel so much better. I have had gout flare ups in my hands and toes but overall feeling great.

6/2/2012 3:48:19 PM

Reviewer: bob41, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for four months, eight infusions and it has NOT help me yet. I have had continues flareups and in sever pain. They tell me it will work eventually!!!

1/24/2012 5:43:54 PM

Reviewer: ouchmaster, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For years, every doctor said ther was no hope for me and now I am a new man. The infusions are far from home and consume half a day every two weeks, but the result has been life altering -- definitely worth the effort. Thank you Savient, for providing this relief from decades of suffering.