Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Introvale Oral.

6/13/2013 12:29:03 AM

Reviewer: MO, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
HATE THIS DRUG!! I got switched from another generic due to my pharmacy. Since I switched six months ago, I have gained weight like crazy (30 pounds), and have not had a period. I would like to have a period every three months, that way I know I am not prego. So, I end up spending a ton of money on pregnancy tests. Hate this pill! I am going back on Nuvaring. It was awesome!

4/13/2013 11:35:32 PM

Reviewer: Joni, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've almost finished the first 3 months and I have been bleeding since day 1. So much for 4 periods a year... I've also gained about 15 pounds and have pretty intense mood swings. I will definitely be switching ASAP.

4/2/2013 12:07:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on a generic form of Seasonale for years, usually Jolessa and I was told it was unavailable from the distributor by my pharmacist. So they switched me to Introvale. This is my fourth month on it and I do not like it. I have horrible acne on my forehead and chin both spots where I have never had skin problems before, and it makes me hyper sensitive. Hoping the other generic form is bett ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2013 4:30:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on this medication for a while similiar to jolessa which i also liked. i have no complaints

2/23/2013 9:24:51 AM

Reviewer: antumavi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this birth control due to ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids. They are extremely painful and this is suppose to help. I am on week 9 (third pack). This is the first time I've taken Introvale. I have bouts of depression, but that could also be because of the winter months. I get cystic acne on my chin and forehead about twice a week. I have very minor bleeding varying in color- thi ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.