Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Introvale Oral.

6/13/2013 12:29:03 AM

Reviewer: MO, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
HATE THIS DRUG!! I got switched from another generic due to my pharmacy. Since I switched six months ago, I have gained weight like crazy (30 pounds), and have not had a period. I would like to have a period every three months, that way I know I am not prego. So, I end up spending a ton of money on pregnancy tests. Hate this pill! I am going back on Nuvaring. It was awesome!

4/13/2013 11:35:32 PM

Reviewer: Joni, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've almost finished the first 3 months and I have been bleeding since day 1. So much for 4 periods a year... I've also gained about 15 pounds and have pretty intense mood swings. I will definitely be switching ASAP.

4/2/2013 12:07:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on a generic form of Seasonale for years, usually Jolessa and I was told it was unavailable from the distributor by my pharmacist. So they switched me to Introvale. This is my fourth month on it and I do not like it. I have horrible acne on my forehead and chin both spots where I have never had skin problems before, and it makes me hyper sensitive. Hoping the other generic form is bett ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2013 4:30:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on this medication for a while similiar to jolessa which i also liked. i have no complaints

2/23/2013 9:24:51 AM

Reviewer: antumavi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this birth control due to ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids. They are extremely painful and this is suppose to help. I am on week 9 (third pack). This is the first time I've taken Introvale. I have bouts of depression, but that could also be because of the winter months. I get cystic acne on my chin and forehead about twice a week. I have very minor bleeding varying in color- thi ... Show Full Comment