Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Introvale oral.

5/20/2016 7:55:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on this pill for a month and a half and just started having the worst cramping I've ever had since I got my period when I was 13, I'm now 33. I was on Quasense but when I called in a new refill my doctor called this in. I never had a problem with Quasense. Also I've been trying to loose weight and this pill is not helping. I've been trying for almost 2 months and have ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2016 11:22:02 AM

Reviewer: kms1991, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Quasense for 6 years, and was switched because I didn't have insurance, this pill is terrible. I've been on it for nearly two months and have had spotting and light bleeding for the entire time, and my period came a month early. The cramps are worse than ever and I constantly feel gassy and dizzy.

10/8/2013 7:32:19 AM

Reviewer: ArtistinTN, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Quasense for many years- everything was great, last month the pharmacy switched my generic (thanks Obama). I have been having mood swings,(stress, depression, anger) nausea, fibrocystic tissue pain, cramping. What is the deal? How could it make you feel so bad? I talked to my doctor, she said there could be an adjustment phase.

9/17/2013 8:33:51 PM

Reviewer: dchaney, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Jolessa for several years after my last daughter and it worked great. I was switched to this by the pharmacy and I'm so depressed. I've had thoughts of suicide and have not been able to emotionally handle stress from work/home/school/life in general. I haven't had issues with bleeding or cramping or weight gain. But the depression is severe.

7/31/2013 11:40:13 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Jolessa and then the pharm switched over to this. I had no problems switching. When I first started this birth control I did have breakthrough bleeding for the first 3-4 months (on Jolessa, but I think your body needs to get used to the schedule change). Worst side effect was weight gain. I gained a good 25 lbs the first month and I've been on it for 2 years and am 40 lbs over fro ... Show Full Comment