Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Introvale oral.

10/8/2013 7:32:19 AM

Reviewer: ArtistinTN, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Quasense for many years- everything was great, last month the pharmacy switched my generic (thanks Obama). I have been having mood swings,(stress, depression, anger) nausea, fibrocystic tissue pain, cramping. What is the deal? How could it make you feel so bad? I talked to my doctor, she said there could be an adjustment phase.

9/17/2013 8:33:51 PM

Reviewer: dchaney, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Jolessa for several years after my last daughter and it worked great. I was switched to this by the pharmacy and I'm so depressed. I've had thoughts of suicide and have not been able to emotionally handle stress from work/home/school/life in general. I haven't had issues with bleeding or cramping or weight gain. But the depression is severe.

7/31/2013 11:40:13 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Jolessa and then the pharm switched over to this. I had no problems switching. When I first started this birth control I did have breakthrough bleeding for the first 3-4 months (on Jolessa, but I think your body needs to get used to the schedule change). Worst side effect was weight gain. I gained a good 25 lbs the first month and I've been on it for 2 years and am 40 lbs over fro ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2013 8:39:22 PM

Reviewer: bb12384, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my 4th week and I have not stopped bleeding. It's very heavy, clots and the cramps are unbearable. I will be calling to get on something different.

6/20/2013 10:51:03 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this pill for not even a month and I have never been so depressed in my life. I liked the concept of only getting a period once every 3 months, but it is not worth the way it makes you feel emotionally.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.