Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Introvale oral.

7/12/2013 8:39:22 PM

Reviewer: bb12384, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on my 4th week and I have not stopped bleeding. It's very heavy, clots and the cramps are unbearable. I will be calling to get on something different.

6/20/2013 10:51:03 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been on this pill for not even a month and I have never been so depressed in my life. I liked the concept of only getting a period once every 3 months, but it is not worth the way it makes you feel emotionally.

6/13/2013 12:29:03 AM

Reviewer: MO, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    HATE THIS DRUG!! I got switched from another generic due to my pharmacy. Since I switched six months ago, I have gained weight like crazy (30 pounds), and have not had a period. I would like to have a period every three months, that way I know I am not prego. So, I end up spending a ton of money on pregnancy tests. Hate this pill! I am going back on Nuvaring. It was awesome!

4/13/2013 11:35:32 PM

Reviewer: Joni, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've almost finished the first 3 months and I have been bleeding since day 1. So much for 4 periods a year... I've also gained about 15 pounds and have pretty intense mood swings. I will definitely be switching ASAP.

4/2/2013 12:07:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on a generic form of Seasonale for years, usually Jolessa and I was told it was unavailable from the distributor by my pharmacist. So they switched me to Introvale. This is my fourth month on it and I do not like it. I have horrible acne on my forehead and chin both spots where I have never had skin problems before, and it makes me hyper sensitive. Hoping the other generic form is bett ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.