Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Latuda Oral.

6/19/2012 2:48:33 PM

Reviewer: PMS, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking Latuda, 40mg in am. Has anyone experienced weight GAIN?

6/16/2012 4:06:20 PM

Reviewer: Colleen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband is taking this for Paranoid Dementia and Alzheimer's disease. He is still aggressive and paranoid, but is calmer. It has been a little over two weeks since he went on the drug. Long term, we will have to see.

6/10/2012 10:08:57 AM

Reviewer: sickofcycles, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on 40mg in a.m. and 80mg in p.m. I'm taking so much because I had to take a huge amount of either geodon or seroquel for effectiveness. I tried the full 120mg at night once, left me with severe vertigo the next day. It seems to be working but have had some breakthrough cycles. I rapid cycle. I'll keep trying it. Not near as foggy as when on seroquel. Still have bad insomnia.

5/20/2012 9:35:33 PM

Reviewer: jess_roberts, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this stuff! I take it and forget it. I take it with lunch since that's my bigger meal and I'm not a big dinner eater. This med only made me sleepy this first day. I still have my big personality while on it and no side effects. Its even helping me lose the last 10 pounds of all the weight I gained on other meds. I also take Lithium. These are the only meds I have liked and help with ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2012 9:55:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I hate that I have to eat 350 calories with it. What's the point of having a med that's weight neutral if it forces you to eat an extra meal's worth with it? It gives me slight, not bad but slight, akathisia and drowsiness, so I can't take it at dinner, so it forces me to take it with more food before bed. However, I love that it has only made me a little flat, not extra hungry, an ... Show Full Comment