Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Latuda Oral.

3/16/2012 7:28:57 PM

Reviewer: nos, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Nausea followed by vomiting.

2/16/2012 10:58:49 PM

Reviewer: gwilde25, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
this was giving to my 15 year old daughter for bipolar 1 which she has parania as well, she is new taking it so far i found it worked quick on her not hearing voices and seems to be able to handle conversations with friends better when before she always felt judge, she is very tired though so she takes it before bed with a large snack,hopeing the tiredness will let up as she continues.

1/29/2012 9:07:25 PM

Reviewer: KK, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Latuda for 10 wks. I was taking 40 mg daily. It worked wonders on my mental state. Thinking clearly and my depression improved considerably. But the side effects were too much. I ran fever daily, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. I kept taking the medicine hoping the side effects would lessen but they continued to escalate. I finally stopped and have not ran any fever or had any of the o ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2012 6:22:32 PM

Reviewer: nana2seven, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It 40mg it made me impatient, but once I was put on 80mg with my evening meal, it was great. I am BP2. I also have 50mg of Zoloft, 300mg Lamictal and 300mg sariqual at bedtime. I am thinking better than even, dression is gone and I have energy to funtion as I did before I got really sick. My only problem is how to pay for it. today I found our my insurance pays nothing for Latuda, and I can't ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2012 2:56:22 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
Side effect: experienced daytime sleepiness which seems permanent and debilitating. Would not recommend this medication.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture